Step-by-step instructions: (Printable version)
- Go to kanopy.com and click Get Started. Follow the steps to set up your account:
- Find and select Jefferson County Public Library.
- Enter your library card number.
- Enter name, email address and a password.
- Find the verification email in your inbox and click on the link to verify your email.
- Search or browse to find a title.
- Click Play to listen or watch. Clicking Play deducts from your monthly ticket allotment.
- You can find your current "checkouts" in your Dashboard, under Viewing History.
- All of the titles are available all of the time, so there’s no requesting or waiting.
- Jefferson County residents may use 30 tickets each month, and the count resets the first of the month.
- Titles check out for varying viewing periods and are automatically returned. If you are not finished, you are welcome to borrow it again.