Always Be Volunteering
Some people want to give back to their community. Many more just love the library and want to be part of the work that we do. Still others have rare skills that contribute in unique and special ways. The work that volunteers do is critical to the overall mission of JCPL and is profoundly impactful to both our community and organization.
Interested in joining our team? If you:
- Are at least 12 years of age (7th Grade and up); and
- Love the books and movies and people and programs in the library; or
- Have time on your hands that you’d like to put to good use; or
- Have special talents that might be useful to the library; or
- Seek opportunities to learn new skills and meet new people…
….we may have a volunteer opportunity for you!
To find out more about volunteering with Jefferson County Public Library, download A Guide to Opportunities to Lend a Hand with Jeffco Libraries.
Applications are open for Summer Challenge Teen Volunteers!
JCPL's Summer Challenge is our biggest event of the year! Our Summer Challenge Teen Volunteers help register program participants, give information about the Summer Challenge, hand out prizes, and help with behind the scenes work to support the event. Training will begin in May at the end of the school year, so recruit a couple friends and fill out your applications now to join the team!
Sound like a fun way to spend your summer? Apply here!