Explore Summer Reading: Imagine Your Story
Tales and Trails
Summer is for outdoor adventure! We've paired your favorite local trails with related books and audiobooks! Pop in a pair of headphones or take along one of these recommended titles to add a new dimension to your outdoor adventure. Includes options for all ages.
Staff Picks: Babies (0 - 2)
Staff Picks: Kids (3 - 11)
Staff Picks: Teens (12 - 18)
Staff Picks: Adults (19+)
This is the second summer we are using a system that does not require you to create a new account each year. We all know how difficult it is to remember which email we used, what our password is, or whether we created an account at all! Here are the options we suggest:
- Try logging in. Enter your email and password here. Any luck?
- Try resetting your password. Enter your email address here.
- A red error message means you did not register last year with that email address. Move on to step #3.
- A green bar means you can check your email for password reset instructions, and continue.
- We would be happy to look you up on the staff side of the software. Just call 303.235.5275 or email Ask@jeffcolibrary.org.
- If you weren't here last summer, you can register for the first time here.
Once you are logged back into the Summer Reading system, you will be asked to update each "Reader Profile" and prompted to enroll in this year's Summer Reading programs.
Let us know if you have questions. Happy Summer Reading!
After you log into your account, you should see a drop-down in the top left with your name on it. If you click that drop-down, you will see an option to Add a Reader.
It isn’t possible to edit any logged activities, so just don’t worry about it!
Yes, we do! In the app store on your device, search for and install the “Beanstack” app. If you already registered on a computer, just sign in and start logging. Or select Sign Up and get the whole family registered.
When you are ready to begin logging, tap the plus sign, then select Log Activity. Select a Reader, and then select one of the Activity Tracks. Tap the green plus sign to complete an Activity. Your logging will be tracked whether you use the website or the app.
If you previously signed up for a program called 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten, it is possible you have an account in this system. You can try to log in, or you can click Sign In and use the “I forgot my password” link. The system will send an email to you with instructions for resetting your password.