Update: Service is temporarily unavailable.
Jefferson County Public Library provides study rooms to enable individuals or small groups to meet or have a quiet space to work during regular library hours. Study rooms are available at no cost.
Advance scheduling of study rooms by public agencies is defined and outlined in the Jefferson County Public Library Study Room Guidelines.
- First priority in scheduling the use of study rooms is reserved for Library programs and services.
- Study rooms are free of charge, and can be booked 30 days in advance.
- Study rooms can be booked online, and with the aid of library staff in person or over the phone.
- Study rooms are scheduled for one (1) hour* per day. Time may be extended by staff if room is available.
- If the patron who reserved the room does not show up 15 minutes past the reserved time, staff may allow others to use the room.
- Study rooms cannot be used as a group member or individual’s primary place of meeting or business in excess of the standard one hour* per day.
- The library reserves the right to cancel or refuse the use of study rooms at any time.
- Study rooms can only be used by individuals or multiple members of the same household, up to the room capacity.
* Daily limit temporarily changed from two hours to one hour.