Discover, explore, search, connect and do more with a new and improved library website. Jefferson County Public Library has partnered with Toronto-based software company BiblioCommons to build a new website, online catalog and events system. The new site adds many new features that Jeffco library patrons have asked for, including the ability to create reading lists and manage reading history. It also makes it easier to discover all of the resources the library has to offer.
“The new website not only works better, but it helps people discover lots of other amazing tools and resources,” said Pam Nissler, Jefferson County Public Library Executive Director.
New website features include:
- More access to new books and other materials
- Improved search, especially for formats like DVD and e-books
- Options to keep track of what you’ve read, watched, or listened to
- Sharable lists, reviews and ratings
- An easy-to-remember username
- Options to send books and other materials to your nearest library with one click.
- Mobile-friendly and ADA-compliant
The new website goes live in December. A live demo site is available now, providing a great opportunity for Jefferson County residents to get familiar with the new system and share their feedback.