Printing important documents is often a daily requirement. We know how important it is to have access to the documents you need, so JCPL is now able to meet your printing needs, while still following guidelines from Jefferson County Public Health and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
We are expanding our curbside services to include printing services for all patrons. Pickup of print jobs is now available at Edgewater Library and Standley Lake Library. Starting Friday, July 3, they will be available at all locations offering curbside pickup from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., seven days a week excluding holidays such as Independence Day.
To take advantage of these printing services, please follow this process:
- Send your desired prints from home, via the existing TBS software on our website, opens a new window, or the ePRINTit, opens a new window app.
- Go to your desired Library the same day between 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., no appointment necessary.
- Follow the same steps for curbside pickup of library materials: park in a designated spot, call the phone number on the sign and notify staff you are picking up a printed job.
- Confirm the details of your print job.
- Library staff will print your document, put it in a manila folder and bring it out to you. Open your car door or window and allow the staff to place the folder on your empty seat for contactless service. (For walk-up patrons, staff will place the folder nearby.)
- Verify that your print job is complete and accurate.
Prints are free (up to 10 pages, per person, per day) and available in black and white only at this time. Documents must be picked up the same day they are sent to the Library. Print jobs are not saved overnight.
We are excited to continue to expand our services to you during this time. Continue to check our website and e-newsletters to be notified as we add new services.