Jefferson County Public Library’s new website gives residents an improved online library to enjoy.
Library users can discover, explore, search, connect and do more online with the new jeffcolibrary.org. The site has many features patrons have asked for, including the ability to create reading lists and manage reading history. It also makes it easier to discover all of the resources the library offers.
New features include:
- More access to new books and other materials
- Improved search, especially for formats like DVD and e-books
- Options to keep track of what you’ve read, watched, or listened to
- Sharable lists, reviews and ratings
- An easy-to-remember username
- Options to send books and other materials to your nearest library with one click.
- Mobile-friendly and ADA-compliant
Jefferson County Public Library collaborated with Toronto-based software company BiblioCommons to build the new website, online catalog and events system.