It’s time to buy more library cards and we’re looking for the perfect photo of Jeffco to put on them. We know that nobody understands Jeffco better that YOU, our amazing customers, so we want to invite you to help us decide the next image that will go onto the new cards!
What: A contest to get your favorite picture of someplace in Jefferson County, Colorado, onto our next batch of library cards.
When: Feb. 3 through Feb. 17
Why: We want our next batch of library cards to feature Jefferson County at its finest, not some stock image.
How: So glad you asked. Here’s the process:
1. Send us a photo of your favorite place in Jeffco between now and Feb. 17.
• Don’t forget to include your name, email address, and phone number
2. A panel of judges will narrow down the submissions to three images.
3. We’ll share the top three images on our Facebook page on Feb. 17.
4. We'll invite the public to vote for their favorite photo until midnight, Feb. 18.
5. We will announce the winner on Feb. 19.
6. The winning photo will be featured on roughly 30,000 new library cards.*
And that’s it! We look forward to seeing your photos!
*By submitting your photo to this contest, you give permission to the Jefferson County Public Library to use your photo on 30,000 new library cards AND to post your photo on social media channels.