Family Place™ at Edgewater Library
Let’s Play, Learn and Grow Together!
The Edgewater Family Place Library is a center for the whole family to build good health and early learning, where parental involvement and supportive communities play a critical role in getting kids ready for success.
What does a Family Place library offer?
- Books, toys and helpful information for babies, toddlers, preschoolers and their caregivers.
- A welcoming early-learning and play space for families with young children where they can enjoy programs, play together, make new friends, and talk one-on-one with community resource professionals.
- A safe place for families and kids (beginning at birth) to begin exploring the Library.
- Collaborations with community agencies to develop programs and services for families.
- Programming for young kids and their caregivers that inspires them to read, sing, talk, play and laugh together.
- Library staff trained in supporting caregivers as their child’s first and most important teachers.
Play & Learn Series Events
Sep 28, 9:30am
Oct 5, 9:30am
Oct 12, 9:30am
Oct 19, 9:30am