After you search for something in the catalog and you are looking at the search results, you should see a green "Place a Hold" button next to each format.
- Click Place a Hold across from the format you would like.
- After you click Place a Hold, you will be prompted to log into your account, if you were not already logged in.
- Next, you will be asked to select the library where you would like to pick it up.
- If the title is available, we will find it and send it over to your library within several days. If the title has a hold list, you will now be in line.
- You will receive an email or phone call when your hold is ready to pick up. The item will be held for you for 7 days from the notification.