Android tutorial | iOS tutorial
Step-by-step instructions: (Printable version)
- Go to the app store on your device, search for the “PressReader" app and install it.
- Open the app, close the pop-up (if needed), and tap Sign In at the bottom.
- Tap the Libraries & Groups button.
- Tap Select Library or Group, then scroll or search to find Jefferson County Public Library and select it.
- Tap Sign In.
- Enter your library card number and PIN and tap Log In.
- Browse by country, language or category, scroll through the main page, or use the search box at the top.
- Click on a title, select the issue, then click Read or Read Now.
Note: Disregard the message about complimentary access expiring.