Android Tutorial, opens a new window | iOS Tutorial, opens a new window
Step-by-step instructions: (Printable version)
- Go to the app store on your device, search for Freegal Music and install it.
- Enter your zip code and select Jefferson County Public Library.
- Enter your library card number and PIN. (Need help with your PIN?)
- Tap Search (magnifying glass) at the bottom of the screen to search for songs, artists, or albums. Tap Browse at the bottom of the screen to browse songs, genres, albums, etc.
- To play a song, tap the play button. Tap Stream album to play the whole album.
- To download a song, tap the menu (three vertical dots) to the right of the title, then Download.
- To create a Playlist, tap My Music at the bottom, then Playlists, then Create a Playlist.
- The music you download will be accessible via the My Music folder at the bottom.
Note: Enjoy unlimited streaming with an internet connection, and three song downloads (for offline use) per week.