Video tutorial, opens a new window
Step-by-step instructions: (Printable version)
- Go to our Freegal page (jeffcolibrary.freegalmusic.com) and click Log In. Enter your library card number and PIN. (Need help with your PIN?)
- Search or browse by song, genre, artist, album, etc.
- Click the Play button to preview a song. Click Stream to listen.
- To download a song, click on the Download icon (downward arrow), or menu (three vertical dots) > Download. Click Save when the File Download window opens.
- Save to iTunes, Windows Media Player, or your desktop.
- Play the song from iTunes, Windows Media Player, or click and drag it to your MP3 player.
- To create a playlist, click on My Music, then Playlists. Click on the plus icon to create a new Playlist.
Note: Enjoy unlimited streaming with an internet connection, and three song downloads (for offline use) per week.