The IRS website has more than just tax forms! Check your refund status, pay a tax bill, get information on tax-related scams or answers to frequently asked questions.
Información general acerca de los impuestos de los Estados Unidos (General tax information in Spanish).
The IRS website has a wealth of tax information for small business owners including a variety of online video tutorials on various tax topics.
How to Find More Information:
IRS.gov - Forms and Publications
- 1-800-829-1040 - IRS Tax Help Line for Individuals and Joint Filers
- 1-800-829-4059 - IRS Tax Help Line TDD
- 1-800-TAX-FORM (829-3676) - IRS Forms and Publications Ordering
- 1-800-829-1954 - IRS Refund Hotline
- 1-800-829-4933 - IRS Tax Help Line for Business Filers
- 303 238-SERV (7378) - Colorado Tax Forms, Telefile and refund information
- Información por Teléfono - Comunícate con el IRS por teléfono
Filing & Tax Help
- Free File Federal Returns for tax payers with Adjusted Gross Income under $60,000
- AARP Tax Aide for moderate-low income tax payers, especially those ages 60+
- Where to File where to file addresses for Federal tax returns filed in Colorado
- VITA & TCE Volunteer Income Tax Assistance and Tax Counseling for the Elderly for basic returns with income up to $53,000
- US Post Office Locations
- Federal Tax Calendar - Publication 509