(Lakewood, Colo. – Feb. 13, 2014) Jefferson County Public Library (JCPL) has scheduled a number of community meetings throughout its service area. The purpose of the meetings is to provide an update on library services, solicit input from library patrons and other Jefferson County residents and respond to community concerns. Meetings are currently scheduled for the following dates and times.
• Monday, March 3, 1-2 p.m. - Arvada Library, 7525 West 57th Ave., Arvada
• Thursday, March 6, 4-5 p.m. - Standley Lake Library, 8485 Kipling St., Arvada
• Tuesday, March 18, 2-3 p.m. - Golden Library, 1019 10th St., Golden
• Friday, March 21, 4-5 p.m. - Columbine Library, 7706 West Bowles Ave., Littleton
• Monday, March 24, 3-4 p.m. - Evergreen Library, 5000 Hwy 73, Evergreen
• Friday, March 28, 4-5 p.m. - Belmar Library, 555 South Allison Parkway, Lakewood
• Tuesday, April 1, 3:30-4:30 p.m. - Ye Olde Firehouse, Depew St. & West 32nd Ave., Wheat Ridge
All interested parties are welcome to attend any and all meetings.
About Jefferson County Public Library
Jefferson County Public Library (JCPL) is the third largest public library in the state of Colorado. Our mission is to meet the changing needs of our communities by providing information and environments that promote personal growth and community transformation. A JCPL library card is the smartest card in your wallet, giving you access to an online library that operates 24 hours per day, seven days per week, a network of 10 libraries, a Bookmobile, a Traveling Children's Library and an eTrain mobile computer training lab, as well as books, periodicals, CDs and DVDs, audio and eBooks, and computer and Internet resources. For more information contact your local library or visit jeffcolibrary.org.