Jefferson County Public Library (JCPL) launches a new seasonal magazine inspired by our vibrant Library community. Connect magazine celebrates the Library as a place of connection and offers information, stories and news to keep the community informed. Just in time for summer fun, the first edition of Connect hits shelves on May 1 and covers Library happenings for June – July.
Connect highlights the Library as a community destination for everyone. In its pages, you’ll find fun events for all ages, discover powerful stories about the community and explore new resources and services. The current edition features exciting content like:
- Registration information for Summer Reading 2019: Mission to Read.
- A glimpse into the lives of two local astronomers.
- Insight into JCPL’s home delivery service.
- Fun summer programs for kids, teens, adults and all ages, including Mission to Mars, Robotics Camps, stargazing nights and space-inspired crafts and projects.
- Operational news and updates.
“In Connect you’ll find something for everyone,” says JCPL Executive Director Donna Walker. “We hope when someone opens Connect, they’ll say, ‘I didn’t know I could do this at the Library, and I can’t wait to connect, discover or create something new this summer.’”
Distributed four times a year, Connect is free and available at all Library locations; select Jefferson County grocery stores, businesses and schools; and online at jeffcolibrary.org. Connect is a small representation of JCPL’s promise to always be here to connect patrons to whatever’s next in life, so they can ALWAYS BE discovering something new.