Get free tax help from AARP IRS-certified volunteers who offer free tax counseling and preparation services to millions of taxpayers with special attention to those ages 60 and older. Receive free tax counseling February 1 - April 15.
AARP asks that each patron uses the following checklist as a reminder of the items they need to bring when visiting an AARP Foundation Tax-Aide site for help preparing tax returns.
- Previous year's tax return(s).
- Social Security cards and/or ITIN notices/cards or other official documentation that show the taxpayer identification numbers for every individual on your return.
- Photo ID for each taxpayer.
- Checkbook if you want to direct deposit any refund(s) or direct debit any amounts due.
- Identity Protection PIN (IP PIN) (for each individual if applicable).
Appointments can be made at the Library or by calling 303-235-5275 beginning January 6.