Our new seasonal magazine is now available! Snag your free copy of Connect at select Jefferson County grocery stores and businesses, Jefferson County Public Schools, all JCPL libraries or online at jeffcolibrary.orgopens a new window!
Connect brings you latest information, stories and events about JCPL. Inspired by our vibrant Library community, Connect highlights the Library as a community destination for everyone. In its pages, you’ll find fun events for all ages, discover heartwarming community stories and explore new resources and services.
Pick up the summer edition, which covers June – July, to start browsing exciting content like:
- Registration information for Summer Reading 2019: Mission to Readopens a new window
- A glimpse into the lives of two local astronomersopens a new window
- Insight into JCPL’s home delivery serviceopens a new window
- Awesome summer programsopens a new window for kids, teens, adults and all ages
- Operational news and updatesopens a new window
Or, explore more onlineopens a new window! The special digital edition features expanded content for:
- A Golden Pond Book Group member’s favorite readsopens a new window
- What it means to be a teen volunteeropens a new window
- What to fill a homemade space piñata withopens a new window
- And more!
Get connected and start exploring all JCPL has to offer this summer through Connect magazine. There’s something for everyone. And it’s all free at the Library!
Sign up or update your preferencesopens a new window today to receive all future editions of Connect directly to your inbox in digital form. When you sign up for e-Connectopens a new window, you’ll receive updates on this and other important Library news.