Understanding the New Health Insurance Marketplace
Are you confused by the Affordable Health Care Act? Looking for low-cost health insurance in Colorado and wondering if you qualify for financial assistance? Thanks to a partnership with Jefferson County Human Services, we can help.
Beginning Oct. 1, JCPL's Belmar Library will serve as a Connect for Health Colorado Certified Assistance Site, where you can meet with a Certified Health Coverage Guide to explore the state's new online marketplace, Connect for Health Colorado, and learn about your options.
Personal assistance will be offered at the Belmar Library at the following dates and times:
- Tuesday, Oct. 1, 12-4:30 p.m.
- Thursday. Oct. 3, 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Friday Oct. 4, 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Monday Oct. 7, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Thursday Oct. 10, 12:30-4:30 p.m.
- Monday Oct. 14, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Wednesday Oct. 16, 12:30-4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday Oct. 22, 12-4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday Oct. 23, 12-4:30 p.m.
- Monday Oct. 28, 9 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Thursday Oct. 31, 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Residents seeking assistance will be served on a first-come, first-served basis. Additional sessions will be scheduled through the end of the year. Check the Belmar Library's Event Calendar for updates.
For additional information:
- Connect for Health Colorado
- Get help by phone from Connect for Health Colorado Jefferson County at 303-271-4691.