Free Books for Four-Year-Olds
April 25, 2013
From May 6-20, families with four-year-old children living in Jeffco can get a free book at any JCPL location as part of Lt. Gov. Joe Garcia's One Book 4 Colorado program.
We’ve got lots going on to help celebrate during the month, including:
- Monday, May 6, at the Lakewood Library: Jefferson County Commissioner Don Rosier will present special storytime programs to toddlers (at 11 a.m.) and pre-school children (at 11:30 a.m.).
- Tuesday, May 7, at the Belmar Library: At 2 p.m., Lt Gov. Joe Garcia will announce the winners of a statewide video contest sponsored by the Colorado State Library.
- Wednesday, May 8, at the Evergreen Library: Jefferson County Commissioner Don Rosier will present special Children’s storytime (ages 2-6) at 4 p.m.
- Saturday, May 11, at the Columbine Library: A special author visit and storytime from the One Book 4 Colorado author at 10:30 a.m. Registration is required and begins at 12 p.m. May 6.
- Saturday, May 11, at the Arvada Library: A special author visit and storytime from the One Book 4 Colorado author at 1:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 15, at the Wheat Ridge Library: The Wheat Ridge Library is hosting a special storytime and craft for four-year-olds and their families at 4 p.m.