Feb. 20 - All libraries will be closed for Presidents' Day.
Business Tax Deductions 101
Let's face it, taxes can be confusing all around, right? One of the biggest headaches can be how business-related items fit in. Luckily, we have a program that can help you out if you are looking for some guidance. You'll learn about common IRS business tax deductions, including:
- Common overlooked expenses
- Home office rules for 2013
- Business vs. personal expenses
- Leasing vs. buying
- Travel-transportation-entertainment limitations
- Record keeping best practices for expenses
- How long to save records
- Contractor vs. employee rules
Reservations are not required.
4 p.m. Monday, Feb. 10
4 p.m. Monday, Feb. 24