July 22 - Ken Caryl Bookmobile service will end early at 2 p.m.
Business Tax Deductions 101
Let's face it, taxes can be confusing all around, right? One of the biggest headaches can be how business-related items fit in. Luckily, we have a program that can help you out if you are looking for some guidance. You'll learn about common IRS business tax deductions, including:
- Common overlooked expenses
- Home office rules for 2013
- Business vs. personal expenses
- Leasing vs. buying
- Travel-transportation-entertainment limitations
- Record keeping best practices for expenses
- How long to save records
- Contractor vs. employee rules
Reservations are not required.
4 p.m. Monday, Feb. 10
4 p.m. Monday, Feb. 24