Step-by-step instructions: (Print)
- Go to the app store on your device, search for the “Flipster – Digital Magazines” app and install it.
- Open the app and follow prompts to find Jefferson County Public Library (Wheat Ridge, Colorado) and tap Log In.
- If asked, enter your library card number in the Patron ID box, or enter your library card number and PIN.
- Magazines can be browsed and searched in the app under Explore.
- When you find a magazine you would like to read, tap the cover to select it.
- Tap Download and tap to open it after it finishes downloading.
- My Shelf takes you back to your checkouts, Explore lets you search for more magazines, and Read opens what you are currently reading.
- Enjoy unlimited checkouts and no due dates, although some issues will expire from the app.