November 23-24: All libraries will be closed for the Thanksgiving holiday.
Don’t forget! Our annual community meetings are coming up.
These meetings are designed to provide an update on library services, solicit input from library patrons and other Jefferson County residents and respond to community concerns.
Meetings are scheduled for the following dates and times.
• Monday, March 3, 1-2 p.m. - Arvada Library
• Thursday, March 6, 4-5 p.m. - Standley Lake Library
• Tuesday, March 18, 2-3 p.m. - Golden Library
• Friday, March 21, 4-5 p.m. - Columbine Library
• Monday, March 24, 3-4 p.m. - Evergreen Library
• Friday, March 28, 4-5 p.m. - Belmar Library
• Tuesday, April 1, 3:30-4:30 p.m. - Ye Olde Firehouse, Depew St. & W. 32nd Ave., Wheat Ridge
Your feedback is important to us, so please join us. We hope to see you there!