Jefferson County Public Library (JCPL) is gearing up for a major redesign of the Belmar Library. First opened in 2000, the Belmar Library was last updated in 2007. It's due for a major refresh to reflect new trends in library service, make better use of available space and update furnishings and fixtures. Jefferson County Public Library selected HDR, a global engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services firm, to assist with the redesign. Check back here for updates on this important project.
- Fact Sheet
- Create a Living Legacy - Belmar Naming Opportunitiesopens a new window
- Design Presentation (September 8 Community Meeting)
- Community Input Report (April 2019)
- Design Previewopens a new window (April 25 Community Meeting)
- Frequently Asked Questions