Belmar Library Holds Locker & Vending Machine
We are unable to accept returned materials at the Holds Locker and Vending Machine at this time.
- When you place a hold in our catalog, select "Belmar Holds Locker" for your Hold Pickup Location.
- Wait until you are notified that your hold is ready, then go to 470 S. Allison Pkwy within 3 days.
- Touch Pick Up on the Holds Locker screen, then scan or type in your library card number.
- Your list of holds will be displayed. Touch Accept.
- A locker door will open and you may take your items. Close the locker door, and touch Finish. Enjoy!
- Touch Check Out on the screen.
- Search by Title or Author, or browse available items.
- Touch the cover of the item you are interested in and touch Check Out.
- Scan or type in your library card number.
- Your item will be retrieved and placed in the open door below the screen.
- Touch Yes if you would like to check out another item, and follow steps 3-6 above.
- Select your preferred receipt option
470 S. Allison Pkwy.
Lakewood, CO 80226