Worried you missed out on assistance with signing up for health insurance via the Affordable Health Care Act? Just wanting to get more information on what it's all about? It's not too late!
Two information meetings will be held at the Arvada and Belmar Libraries that will cover a range of topics, including the requirements of the federal healthcare law, the types of insurance plans and levels of coverage offered, the costs of enrolling, and other information that you need to get started.
Once you're ready to sign up, you can meet with a Certified Health Coverage Guide to explore the state's new online marketplace, Connect for Health Colorado, and learn about your options.
Appointments are not required, but can be made by calling 303-271-4691. Personal assistance will be available at the Belmar Library at the following dates and times:
- 9 a.m.–5 p.m. Monday, Nov. 4
- 12:30–8 p.m. Wednesday Nov. 6
- 10 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Friday, Nov. 8
- 9 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 14
- 9 a.m.–5 p.m. Monday, Nov. 18
- 12:30–8 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 20
- 9 a.m.–5 p.m. Monday, Nov. 25
- 12:30–5 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 27
Residents seeking assistance will be served on a first-come, first-served basis. Additional sessions will be scheduled through the end of the year. Check the Belmar Library's Event Calendar for updates.
For additional information:
- Connect for Health Colorado
- Get help by phone from Connect for Health Colorado Jefferson County at 303-271-4691.